This is a joint effort evaluating the impact of the Helping Mothers Survive Bleeding After Birth (HMS – BAB)
low dose, high frequency training programme for the management of postpartum haemorrhage. A cluster randomized two-arm facility-based trial in Uganda.
The principal Investigator is Claudia Hanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and her Co-Investigators include:
- Susan Atuhairwe email@example.com
- Frank Kaharuza firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinah Amongin email@example.com
- Disan Mugumya firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucy Joyce Atim email@example.com