This is a joint effort evaluating the impact of the Helping Mothers Survive Bleeding After Birth (HMS – BAB)
low dose, high frequency training programme for the management of postpartum haemorrhage. A cluster randomized two-arm facility-based trial in Uganda.
The principal Investigator is Claudia Hanson (email@example.com) and her Co-Investigators include:
- Susan Atuhairwe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Kaharuza email@example.com
- Dinah Amongin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disan Mugumya email@example.com
- Lucy Joyce Atim firstname.lastname@example.org