Call for Abstracts for the Conference
- Participants, who would like to actively participate in the Conference, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Conference .
- The Committee reserves the right to:
1. Select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Programme:
2. Decide on the final form of presentation (oral or poster/e-poster display)
- Only abstracts submitted through the Abstract Submission form link and email will be accepted. Abstracts submitted by fax or paper copy will not be considered.
- The Committee will accept a maximum 2 abstracts for display and/or presentation per presenting author.
- If an abstract is accepted for presentation, at least one author must pay the registration fee to attend the Conference.
The Scientific Committee welcomes abstracts in the following areas of interest:
- Adolescent reproductive Health.
- Maternal and newborn deaths.
- Quality improvement strategies
- Role of men in reproductive health
- Abortion and sexual rights
- Gender Based Violence.
- Gynaecology cancers and many others
Abstract Submission timelines
- All abstracts should be submitted by the deadline.
- Presenting authors will be notified if their submission has been successful. Full guidelines of preparation for presentation will be given at this stage..
- For any queries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publications of abstracts
- Abstracts will be published online as part of International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Abstracts will only be included upon receipt of payment in full for registration by the deadline specified by the Conference Secretariat.
About abstract submission: Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Family names and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words. Be sure that all changes, corrections and proofreading have been carried out before submitting.:
Important: Prior to submission, please use spell check within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.:
Please note: once you click “Submit”, you will not be able to edit the information provided.
To make changes after you have clicked “Submit”, please restart the process, or contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.